The Library is unveiling a new Ask a Librarian web site that allows you to find the answers you need and connect with NWTC librarians (who love to answer questions for you)!
The web site (http://nwtc.libanswers.com) lets you:
- Search for answers (and email your question if you don’t find an answer)
- Chat with NWTC librarians during library hours
- Choose from featured questions, popular questions, and recent questions
- Find answers by browsing through categories
- Connect to library guides that will provide more information
- Get the numbers to call or text a librarian for additional help
Don’t be shy, give it a try (unintentional rhyming, sorry).