It’s National Library Week, so the NWTC Library is having a contest all week long!
- Check something out (you can even use the Self-Check machine)
- Rip your receipt (so part of it has your name on it)
- Throw that part into the bowls by the Library entrance. (That’s it. You are entered in the contest).
You Can Win:
- Study snacks (nom nom nom!)
- An overnight laptop for any night you choose
- First “dibs” on Study Rooms for Finals Week or the Week before Finals.
- More snacks!
Help us celebrate!