Here are some helpful ways you can save paper:
- Always print your documents double-sided (unless your instructor requires your paper to be single-sided).
- Always look at the “print preview” to make sure the document will print what you want. This is especially important when you are printing from a website.
- Change the print settings when printing a PowerPoint so multiple slides print on each page. See a Librarian if you need help.
- If you want to print in color, make sure you follow directions for how this is done so you do not accidentally print in black and white.
- Make sure to delete print jobs in your queue if you no longer need them.
- Alternatives to printing: read the material online, save documents to a USB drive, or email documents to yourself for reading or printing at home.